Advanced FPH-E Manufacturing & Product Development Program
The CPEIA’s Advanced FPH-E Manufacturing & Product Development Program provides our Members with exclusive access to the resources and expertise critical to developing and bringing to market new products and applications enabled with printable, flexible or wearable electronics. It is the technical foundation that supports our vertical market-focused programs, such as IntelliPACK and IntelliBUILD.
Learn about the processes, materials and technical standards crucial to new product development and incorporating discreet components with conventional electronics for new hybrid solutions. Learn how to address market opportunities in various end-user verticals, and to take advantage of funding and R&D programs that support commercialization in Canada.
This program is expected to become the “go to” resource if your organization is considering starting up or evolving an R&D program in Canada for commercialization. If you are interested in any aspect of the Program and would like assistance to connect with resources or other organizations, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Program includes:
- Webinars, workshops, facility tours, hands-on training and referrals
- Exclusive high-value technical events e.g. OPV, Sensors, Antennas
- Access to equipment vendors, manufacturing process developers, material suppliers, cloud software companies, consultants and technical experts
- Access to manufacturing, prototyping resources and tech partners
- Access and assistance with funding programs such as SR&ED, NRC IRAP, BDC, SDTC etc
- Participation in Master Classes and Hands-on Training offered by CPEIA
- Access to academic organizations and government R&D labs
- Access to industry standards for manufacturing and design with leading standards-setting bodies
- Mentoring & support for pre-revenue companies
- The annual CPES symposium and conference and Innovation Awards
- OPE Careers to access qualified resources
Sign-up now to become a member
Learn more about CPEIA Programs
If you would like to discuss how we can help you and your organization, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 613-795-8181.
Members receive access to exclusive content including member directories, forums, job postings, and member only events.