The $100 Million Industry ChallengeCompany Submission Form
- All information will be kept strictly confidential by CPEIA and will not be used for any other purposes. If we receive your permission to disclose your company (1) Total PERelated investment and (2) PE-Related employment figures, we would include your organization totals in the TOP 25 Investors, TOP 25 Employers, Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies and Top 25 R&D Employers lists. If no permission is received from your firm, we plan to include these figures into the industry aggregate and ONLY report in aggregate form on an industry level.
- Funds must be used for PE-related product and application research, development and commercialization activities – not day-to-day operations.
- Investments raised for activities that qualify for inclusion include construction and fitup of new facilities, acquiring new equipment, R&D, commercialization, business expansion, hiring staff.
- These activities must take place within Canada.
- Funds can be:
- Redirect internally from own sales and cash flow, or
- External equity investment such as seed, angel, private equity or venture capital investments they receive
- Contributions from government programs such as NRC IRAP or other federal programs that require non-repayment.
- Other financing sources such credit lines, leases for capital equipment, issuance of debentures etc.
- Please indicate in the appropriate year the total amount, if you obtained VC financing even if it is for planned for multi-year spend.
- Funds cannot be:
- Government tax credits such as SR&ED
Become a member
In this white paper, we introduce why Canada has an explosive opportunity in this emerging global market, and how printable electronics can impact a host of market verticals.
Members receive access to exclusive content including member directories, forums, job postings, and member only events.